Social Media and Marketing Coordinator (Bilingual: English/Spanish)
Santa Fe Mercados Inc. is a chain of supermarkets and taquerias dedicated to providing customers the best service and quality possible while focusing on the growth and support of employees. Social Media and Marketing Coordinator of Santa Fe Foods, you will join a team with collective goals of efficiently
Job Position Requirements
Santa Fe Mercados Inc. has a fast pace environment that focuses around our employees and customers. We emphasize the importance of service, team spirit, responsibility and contribution in order to be successful. The following requirements are also necessary to ensure your success at Santa Fe Foods as a Social Media and Marketing Coordinator.
- Minimum of 2-year experience in, traditional and digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of analytic tools
- Bilingual; English/Spanish excellent ability to read, write and speak in both languages
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Strong work ethics
- Team player with a solutions-oriented mentality
- Must be able to travel to all Santa Fe Taqueria Locations
- Must be available to work weekends and or overtime
The Social Media and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing all Santa Fe Foods’ Grocery Stores and Taquerias image and branding as well as all social media and marketing, in order to increase brand awareness, sales and achieve competitive advantages in the market.
- Ensuring your own safety, the safety of customers and co-workers by understanding and practicing store safety rules, and notifying address any potential dangers immediately
- Maintain safety and cleaning standards in accordance with company specifications and remain in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Communicate problems, recommendations, effectiveness of plans and marketing decisions to upper management
- Be aware of seasonal items, understanding trends and needs and customer
- Manage Santa Fe Foods Image and branding
- Establish relationship with third-party service providers in order to:
- Work in conjunction with the sales department on the weekly ad
- Define and monitor social media KPIs
- Create and monitor all social media content
- Create and implement marketing campaigns
- Track campaign performance
- Track costumer engagement
- Respond to online inquiries, and comments
- Keep up to date with technology, marketing tools and trends
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Walk through all areas of the stores and taquerias during the workday.
- Read written instructions, reports, and other information on paper and computer screens.
- Communicate orally with customers and other team members consistently and efficiently during the workday.
- Enter data on computer and portable devices.
- Lift, place and arrange items on shelves, counters and displays
- Constantly lean down, and reach for product above the head.
- Walk up and down stairs
- Lift individually up to 49 pounds, up to 97 pounds in a group (less than 2 pounds consistently, 10 pounds frequently, 10-49 pounds occasionally, and 50-97 pounds of group lifting irregularly).
Other jobs at Santa Fe Foods
Taqueria Regional Manager
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
Accounting Clerk/Accounts Payable
Administrative Clerk/Front Desk
Perks of the Job
Competitive salary equal or above the standard offered by companies in same industry or geographical area.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
Comprehensive healthcare plans include Health, Dental, Vision & Life insurances after 60 days of service.
401k Retirement Plan
Automatic enrollment into a retirement savings plan benefit after completion of 12 months of service.
Paid Vacation/Paid Sick Days
Paid time off from work benefit for vacation, sick leave or personal commitments.