POS Coordinator (Bilingual: English/Spanish, Non-exempt)
Santa Fe Mercados Inc. is a chain of supermarkets and taquerias dedicated to providing customers the best service and quality possible while focusing on the growth and support of employees. POS Coordinator, you will join a management team with collective goals of efficiently supporting the day-to-day operations, sales, customer and employee needs.
Job Position Requirements
Santa Fe Mercados Inc. has a fast pace environment that focuses around our employees and customers. We emphasize the importance of service, team spirit, responsibility and contribution in order to be successful. The following requirements are also necessary to ensure your success at Santa Fe Foods as a POS Coordinator.
- 1+ Years’ experience in retail preferred, but not required.
- Exceptional customer service skills for both internal and external customers.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Ability to take direction and work independently and sometimes under deadline pressure
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Experience working in a point-of-sale database.
- Microsoft office proficiency; specifically, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, bending, reaching, walking.
- Maintain company standards and procedures by ensuring high performance
*The POS Coordinator will be stationed in Livingston but will start training in Los Banos
The POS Coordinator is a non-exempt position responsible for the assurance of accurate and timely pricing of product, placement and removal of advertised signage and other administrative paperwork as directed by the company on a daily and weekly basis to ensure product is priced according to company standards and guidelines.
- Cashiering, merchandising, stocking, and maintaining visual standards as directed by store management.
- Assist customers utilizing Santa Fe Foods service standards and representing the Santa Fe Foods brand.
- Execute signage placement for promotional events, schematics and in-store sets.
- Complete removal of signage and promotional collateral at the end of every advertised promotional event.
- Ensure pricing accuracy through the utilization of available tools and resources and validate the execution of all price changes according to company expectations.
- Communicate failed promos, pricing or signage concerns appropriately.
- Execute the Price Changes Report and complete the appropriate follow-up.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly movement reports to management as requested.
- Maintain a clean, organized and up-to-date work station.
- Adhere to all company loss prevention policies and procedures, and cash handling procedures.
- Aid the HR department with new-hire paperwork.
- Input analytic data in to logs.
- Stand for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Constantly walk through all areas of the store during the workday.
- Read written instructions, reports, and other information on paper and computer screens.
- Communicate orally with customers and other team members consistently and efficiently during the workday.
- Enter data on computer and portable devices.
- Use two-way radios (listen to incoming messages and provide a concise response).
- Move and organize the goods using the appropriate equipment (carts, containers, etc.) from the warehouse to the sales floor.
- Lift, place and arrange items on shelves, counters and displays.
- Constantly lean down, and reach for product above the head.
- Walk up and down stairs.
- Lift individually less than 2 pounds consistently, 10 pounds frequently.
Other jobs at Santa Fe Foods
Taqueria Regional Manager
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
ACCT. Clerk/Accounts Payable
Administrative Clerk/Front Desk
Perks of the Job
Competitive salary equal or above the standard offered by companies in same industry or geographical area.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
Comprehensive healthcare plans include Health, Dental, Vision & Life insurances after 60 days of service.
401k Retirement Plan
Automatic enrollment into a retirement savings plan benefit after completion of 12 months of service.
Paid Vacation/Paid Sick Days
Paid time off from work benefit for vacation, sick leave or personal commitments.