Accounting Clerk/Accounts Payable (Bilingual: English/Spanish)
Santa Fe Mercados Inc. is a chain of supermarkets and taquerias dedicated to providing customers the best service and quality possible while focusing on the growth and support of employees. As an Accounting Clerk of Santa Fe Foods, you will join a corporate team with collective goals of efficiently supporting the day-to-day office operations, customer and vendor needs.
Job Position Requirements
Santa Fe Mercados Inc. has a fast pace environment that focuses around our employees and customers. We emphasize the importance of service, team spirit, responsibility and contribution in order to be successful. The following requirements are also necessary to ensure your success at Santa Fe Foods as an Administrative Clerk.
- Bilingual Spanish; speak, write
- Fast and accurate data entry, 10 key
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Microsoft Office expertise preferred: Excel, Word
- Organized, efficient, able to prioritize
- Self-motivated and Works independently
- Strong attention for details and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Flexibility in accepting a variety of tasks as necessary.
- Ability to interact positively and professionally with staff
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for supporting accounting operations by completing full cycle accounts payable processing and accounts receivable reconciliations.
- Full cycle Accounts Payable processing
- Daily Data entry, accurately review, sort, code, audit and reconcile invoices
- Daily invoicing and billing
- Proactively resolve issues with vendors pertaining to Accounts Payable.
- Maintain accounts payable files, vendors, contract files and distribution files.
- Process weekly payment run, print and mail checks
- Perform various clerical tasks: Data entry, filling, scanning, and copying.
- Daily Sales review and Data entry in QuickBooks
- Other responsibilities, assist Office Manager in various operations tasks
- Generally works in a standard office environment
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and perform extensive walking.
- Occasionally, lift up to 49 pounds individually.
- Works in a fast-paced environment dealing with a wide variety of challenges and deadlines.
Schedule & Hours
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8 am – 4 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Other jobs at Santa Fe Foods
Taqueria Regional Manager
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
Accounting Clerk/Accounts Payable
Administrative Clerk/Front Desk
Perks of the Job
Competitive salary equal or above the standard offered by companies in same industry or geographical area.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
Comprehensive healthcare plans include Health, Dental, Vision & Life insurances after 60 days of service.
401k Retirement Plan
Automatic enrollment into a retirement savings plan benefit after completion of 12 months of service.
Paid Vacation/Paid Sick Days
Paid time off from work benefit for vacation, sick leave or personal commitments.